Friday, December 28, 2007

Coverage

Well covered is
The best request
Of modesty's bliss
Yet
When I asserted
My own support of
Among the secular
Shop selling my own lot
Of words these no longer at that shop
Was my assertion of respect for
The coverage of women and wives
Taken for a great ride
Way back in time
From a shop keeper
Through a step mother
An english moderator
The British police cross referencing in their sleep
And of stolen nobility not mine
For I know how cause works in time
Arrived my simplicity
Of modest support for
A clothing maker of sorts
For she told me she'd support what I write
And so I wrote well of her own modest coverings
Such as I am but that those words were then lost to me
Lost back into the start
Of the industry of the art
Of clothing ourselves as who never might tell
What is it this clothing covers too swell

No comments: