Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today just is like this:

Somebody
But perhaps not the actual
Police, was
Blaming in a causal fashion
My family

Blaming for failing to support me
In my endeavour
To protect my children
And blaming for denying me
In my belief

Alike to blaming the victims
Of what about this story is
Since
Be in not for I
To let me and mine
My children fine
Bear with the victim mentality
Yet since among the family
Are those who sought to profit upon being held wrong
Such are those to who the blame is falling

Yet in that accusation which was held against me
Not originally, of course, from the police
But in origin knowable to me
One of their informants did it to me
Did so as to have information be paid for
In navigation of criminal law
That he would not himself be policed
He who did it that it has been seeming
Accusations against me might stick
Of abusing my children
In which the police
Do seem to be whom
Have crossed their wires with
My extended family
Such that each believed
The other was holding
The real evidence the seek
Against me
When of course all alive may search me
And many have already
For every skeric of my own culpability
Since I know in my heart
I never could have been a part
In abuse of any child that breaths

But meanwhile have my family
While being accused causally
Of not believing in me
Missed a critical fact
In our common ancestry
Of which there are certified records witnessed by me
Believed in by those policing
And around the evidence of which
My father most uncharacteristically
Has lied even to my mother
Yet as she to he
All tangled down together among the police
In one giant shirk wangle

So if they want to learn
What it was that the real accusation against me is
Then might they just find it to be
Not more than the probability
That my waiting upon
A report of my son
Working a late shift at KFC
Might just have been
Construed as a child abuser waiting around the KFC grounds
Based upon naught but what was told about me
To the manager at KFC
Of why it happens to be
That the police have been keeping my family
Within their policing surveillance to see
That unfortunately
They seem to be
Causing their own effect
In the allegations which were laid against me

Yet of me
Never it be
A victim to the circumstances here you might read
Such of my will to expose what is real in this see
And never could I be
Holding any red cent of my money
Against the circumstantially framed situation shame
Since
It has come to me
That to blame even the blaming
Of what might be
Abusing of children
Could fall into letting the blame
Land with real victims in some other land

Thus it be
If any real compensation is owed me
And my children three
Be it simply and only
Based upon the need for real sanity
Which the methods of policing used around me
Have been adept at denying
Yet thankfully
Not so adept as I am at sustaining internal sanity

Sanity of which
I know in truth in all this
That my mother's behaviour in front of my children
In defence of their own father's alcoholism
As though they receive their intelligence from it
And when the whole neighbourhood
Knows better than
Will not do more than prove me
Since the case against me
Had relied upon false evidence from she
Thus sadly
Condemning will I forever be
Of the abuse of alcohol you see
And of the case at law between us all
That condemnation never has been the denigration forbidden me

No comments: