Thursday, December 6, 2007

I am finding it happening to me. But what you might well question of me.

There is a very strange thing which has been happening.
Every time I find that my life is being more overtly guided,
through the Ummah of Islam in which I am finding,
that by prayer alone need I myself be minding,
since when given more explicity worldly advices,
is a very strange thing happening.

What happens is,
each time I,
start out on a new course in time,
with Islamic advice in mind;
Suddenly an Aborigine Man comes by,
manifesting a remarkable quality of real responsibility,
for why it is that I,
have not yet become a fully grown adult woman,
despite at thirty nine being that old and tired,
by my girl self too wise,
to be under valued,
and left out in the cold a girl in this life;
Yet so far to date,
not one man whom has tried,
had managed to find,
his jealousy able,
to let me out of his sight,
into the life of he whose worth might,
not be too frightened,
to learn what it is that I,
have been finding out with my life;
but why,
here is my question,
why is it can we reckon,
that the every instance of any Aboriginal man,
a man of my own race and indigenous ethnicity,
my own culture of understanding what it is that we all might be,
one of my own country men,
happens to come by my life and when,
he notices something about my,
what is it when,
the worth of the Ummah of Islam,
is attempting to supply,
but what is it then that need I,
for the men who contract to,
take responsiblity for me,
just neatly by coincidence,
quite perfectly timed with,
the prayers of the Ummah of Islam might we all thus be praying with,
are men who,
always supply to me,
far greater than what I had received,
yet the supply they provide,
is of their love and their time,
while that which they receive from I,
bound through I into becoming Muslim that this can be told mine,
is what we all need of ourselves,
us indigenous peoples of the world,
it is ourself,
returning through the prayers of,
all Islam sublime.
to each of us one at a time,
but how much longer until I receive what I might keep and be kept in,
of my own results in time,
I will that a husband be the only one next time.
No matter how many times
we have all tried
to prove that this is not yet his own mind.
Is not how I intended that last line.

No comments: